Why invest in a Consolidated Cleaning Services (CCS) Franchise?
On estimate, there is 77 billion square feet of commercial floor space in the United States and an earning potential of up to $98 billion a year, according to MarketData Enterprises Inc. Buying a CCS franchise would grant you access to all aspects of the commercial cleaning industry, servicing some of the finest restaurants, schools and museums across the country. Consolidated Cleaning Systems, is a Nevada LLC and was founded in 2014. We believe that every client has unique needs and that cleaning is a lucrative system which is constantly improving, even when the economy is unstable.
Total investment: $42,413 – $82,413
Business category: Cleaning
Business type: Franchise
Interested? Contact Us!
Our business model allows for someone to enter the industry with an initial investment as low as $55,000; this is based on a cash investment in the business, franchise fee and equipment needed to operate a CCS franchise. An option to lease equipment like a vehicle, would allow someone to get into the business with less up front capital. The typical facility needed for a franchisee would be a home office or a temporary office space such as Regus. The franchisee can elect to grow their business into a traditional office space, but initially they will operate out of their home and will have a specialized vehicle. The franchisee could use an existing vehicle to help reduce the cost but it must be professionally kept. Typical franchisees who will purchase or lease new vehicles should look for a white Ford E-150 or Ford Transit Connect.
An ideal cleaning procedure would be as easy as arriving in our company logoed vehicle, introducing yourself, reviewing work and providing suggestions on other services provided.
- Office Buildings
- Post Construction Cleanup
- Retail Stores
- Day Care Centers
- Government Buildings
- Health Care facilities
- Health Clubs & Gyms
- Movie theaters
The CCS concept is reliant on a strong sales- and marketing-oriented leader who is proficient in interacting with, and selling to, clients
CCS Franchise Overview
Franchise territories are significantly larger than traditional franchise markets and offer 500,000 population centers allowing for maximum growth opportunities and potential to scale your business. The CCS Cleaning franchise is designed to allow you to build a business, not a job, we want you to be able to grow an asset while realizing the profitability and margins you should in a commercial cleaning operation.
Our Support Network
CCS will provide a franchisee and up to two team members with two weeks of initial training at our headquarters in California, or at a location determined by the Franchisor.
On-site training is required just before the franchisee commences operations of their CCS model. This will involve the Franchisor coming to the territory to market and meet with initial contacts for the franchisee’s benefit.
Marketing: CCS will coordinate development and design of advertising materials and strategies for the benefit of all members of the franchise network. It will also supply franchisees with consumer marketing plans and materials for use at the local or regional level, and retains the right to approve all local advertising materials that the franchisee chooses to develop.
Interested? Contact us!
Recommended Franchisee Qualifications:
The number one quality we will look for in a potential candidate for CCS is their comfort level in the sales and marketing process. Below are the determined skills that would be most valuable for an owner of CCS.
- Strong sales and customer service abilities: The CCS Model is successful because the existing operating team is experienced and consistent in marketing the services. The franchisee must be comfortable with face-to-face customer service work and be able to aggressively sell while maintaining positive relationships.
- Good with Timing and Schedule Management: With a typically small staff, the franchisee will have to answer customer and potential customer calls, setting/keeping sales appointments, maintaining a service production schedule, and manage products.
- High personal standards: The success and failure of this business will be reliant on the customers’ perception of the quality service they received from the franchise owner/staff. Every CCS member should strive for excellence, have integrity and be ethical in all business situations.
- Able to meet initial investment requirements: Prospective CCS franchisees should have a minimum of $55,000 in investment capital (cash) to account for working capital, start-up costs, marketing dollars and initial franchise fees to get their CCS off the ground.
Interested? Contact us!
- Connect with us for an initial call to discuss the CCS Franchise model and opportunity
- Fill out the confidential franchise evaluation form.
- Have a review call with our franchise support manager.
- Come meet the Team in San Diego and review the business plans, operating model and spend some time with us in person.
- Meet our Founder/CEO for an evaluation and deeper understanding for the business model.
- Review the Franchise Disclosure Document
- Join the Franchise Team!
THIS WEB SITE AND THE FRANCHISE SALES INFORMATION ON THIS SITE DO NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO SELL A FRANCHISE OR LICENSE. THE OFFER OF A FRANCHISE CAN ONLY BE MADE THROUGH THE DELIVERY OF A FRANCHISE DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT. CERTAIN STATES REQUIRE THAT WE REGISTER THE FRANCHISE DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT IN THOSE STATES. THE COMMUNICATIONS ON THIS WEB SITE ARE NOT DIRECTED BY US TO THE RESIDENTS OF ANY OF THOSE STATES. MOREOVER, WE WILL NOT OFFER OR SELL FRANCHISES IN THOSE STATES UNTIL WE HAVE REGISTERED THE FRANCHISE (OR OBTAINED AN APPLICABLE EXEMPTION FROM REGISTRATION) AND DELIVERED THE FRANCHISE DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT TO THE PROSPECTIVE FRANCHISEE IN COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW.
Currently, the following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of one of these states or countries, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your jurisdiction.